Thursday, May 23, 2013

Why you took comprehensive test ?

Few Days back I got a call from Marketing Department of IBP in which they asked me that why you took comprehensive test for Charter Banker ? What was your motivation behind that? My answer was simple, "The tag of Chartered Banker".

Question comes in mind, why I need that ? Is that worth spending efforts, time and money? would it pay me back something ? Is that really necessary for my banking career? My Answer would be yes ! Although its new in Pakistan but this standard for banking qualification might earn repute in the coming days and it might be helpful for you in getting a good job or for showing off on your CV or Business card. But currently it seems that people don't care much about this certification. IBP has to develop and market it into a brand so people who are earning this charter should feel proud of it and get some reward from their organization.

However, another motivation behind this comprehensive test was that I would be able to review all the books once again before I go to AIBP exam in the coming winter. As this is very important to refresh your knowledge which fades away in your busy office routine.

The guide hinted that the response of comprehensive test would be pleasent ! So, hope for the best and get ready to show off your Charter of Certified Banker !

Good Luck !



1 comment:

  1. My sole motivation for doing jaibp was just because I could get to comprehensive exam and get the title of chartered banker. This title is conferred by cbi Scotland, and brings with it value and prestige. Ibp should indeed promote this program, as so far only select few people know about the value of this accreditation .

    I have a question. Do banks give rewards on AIBP?

    Rgds.

    Arsalan.

    ReplyDelete