Saturday, May 14, 2011

Solved Papers of IBP !

First of all there are no solved papers of Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP) available on the internet right now !

Nine out of ten emails I receive are asking for the solved papers of IBP. Come one guys ! you are suppose to learn something from these exams, merely taking the papers and passing the test should not be the target. I am trying to provide solved papers on IBP, but it would take time and in the mean time I always offer the examinees of IBP that papers can be solved one by one. So if we do collective effort we can prepare online version of solved papers of IBP.

If you are facing questions which are bigger than you ! then you are welcome to email me those questions and I would try my best to obtain an answer for you.

You can pass some subjects through selective and one day study, but I would recommend that don't use the short cuts in every subject. That can be very risky ! Just simple taking the solved papers would not help you in the exams, because IBP papers contains practical questions which can only be answered if you have clear concepts !

Spend sometime solving these questions !

Wish you Good Luck in exams !

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have a really mouth watering collection of e books, u hav done great work, i would like to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these correctly solved papers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can u please send me the solved papers of stage 2 of IBP on my email id decent_salman01@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. please send me solved paper of stage 2 on zeeshan_85@outlook.com. please its urgent

      Delete
    3. Dear Sir,

      Kindly sent AIBP solved papers on zulfi1988@hotmail.com since i had never found it any where
      i need it.

      Delete
  4. Are there solved papers of stage 1 available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How i can find the solved papers?? i am unable to search this site...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lending: Products, Operations and Risk Management
    I have some reading material on the subject Lending: Products, Operations and Risk Management. From which I had prepared and passed in 1st attempt. I anybody requires, i can send free of cost. Kindly e-mail on atifmir2@hotmail.com

    Regards,

    Atif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please share the reading material on zeeshan_85@outlook.com. thanks

      Delete
  7. If any one has reading material and e book regarding Stage 1; please send me on my email: fawad.osman@hotmail.com

    Thanks
    Fawad

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send me solved paper and also solved objective of branch banking +babking regolation +lending +economis +accounting i shall be thankfull to all you people how could help me qamar.shahzad_ubl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pleasesend me solved papersof IBP stage one.
    shizzza_ali@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. can u please send me the solved papers of stage 2 of IBP on my email id shaheenyousuf63@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kindly can you help me in Part 1 papers of Branch Banking, business communication and financial systems.
    thanks
    sidd.arsalan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Asima
    please help me in part 1 papers of financial system and IT Branch banking.
    asmi_moqudas@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Asima,

      Have you received any material related to stage 1?? If yes, please send me also.

      Delete
  13. salam do any one have past paper of stage 1
    kindly send it on m.hussain.haider@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aslam u Alikum!! i want solved papers of stage 3.....kindly send solved papers to me throug email arslanaslam12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aslam o A'laikum! Have anyone solved papers of Stage 1 or e books of stage 1?? Please email me on "" wasimahmad302@gmail.com ""

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aslam u Alikum,,, dear All,,,,
    yaar if any one have martial regarding Stage -II Kindly send me on " saifi08@yahoo.com "

    ReplyDelete