Tuesday, March 8, 2011

IBP - Past Papers

A few days back Institute of Bankers Pakistan gave a new look to their website www.ibp.org.pk . The site gives a nice decent impression. But the sections are not much changed. We hope that they would introduce some new sections on their website. While going through the past papers (http://www.ibp.org.pk/previuos_exams.aspx), I noticed that the past papers available were only of 2010. So first of all, if you have the past papers then please share them with me !

During my experience of JAIBP exams I noticed that pattern of exams sometimes changes abruptly and there are sudden changes in the style of the papers. So this means that very much old papers might not help more in getting idea about the exams. Also, the papers available on the website of IBP do not contain the objective portion which is a very important section. Usually 40 to 50% of paper is objective which requires a thorough study in order to fully complete it. This gives an idea that we should get the idea of pattern from last two papers and should not go back further.

But....

"Picture abhi baki hai meray dost "

Much old papers might not help in pattern but they contain topics which are important from examiner's point of view. You can prepare a list of important topics by going through the old papers, especially when you have started late for you JAIBP preparation. I myself used the technique to solve the old papers to prepare for the exams. Some detail study two months before the exams and then solving papers one month before the exams. The topic which was discussed again and again, I read that thoroughly and even the short questions can give you some idea about the topics and helps in brainstorming your banking knowledge.

So start collecting those papers which are not available on the website of Institute of Bankers Pakistan anymore. It would help you in exams ultimately  !


26 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salam,
      can you please guide me towards solved papers of stage 1.
      thankx
      regards
      ABBAS
      grtabbas@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. i have all the papers of stage 3.i will share them if you want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i need them. merillfutures@hotmail.com

      Delete
    2. aoa Ammara i need thses papers too. plz do share at gillani_mba@yahoo.com

      Delete
    3. Kindly share the papers.
      best regards,
      Arsalan
      sidd.arsalan@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. plz also send me 1st stage on danish8734@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. @ Ammara ! Yes please do share those papers with me. email me on my address sd.abubakr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m preparing myself for IBP diploma, can anyone send me old papers for stage 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry not to mention my email id; my email id is mustajab5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. if any one have the solved papers of JAIBP any stage kindly send me i am highly thank full such person.
    kindly kindly aamara tum he kr do send
    mara email ha
    fasijatoi@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yar is dafa economics and financial system of pakistan ka paper kaisa tha koi batao mjhe toh bara mushkil laga

    ReplyDelete
  8. iam talking about summer 2011

    ReplyDelete
  9. ASSALAM O AALIKUM
    Please any body have solved papers of management accounting.
    please do share them with me plzzzz
    zulqarnbp@yahoo.com is my email id.


    tanks in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ASSALAM O ALAIKUM,

    DEAR ALL
    CAN SOMEONE HAS SOLVED PAPER OF STAGE 1???
    REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KIND CO OPERATION.
    MY EMAIL ID IS ami-accounts@mrgc.com.pk

    ReplyDelete
  11. ASLAM O ALAIKUM

    DEAR ALL
    CAN U PLZ GUIDEME ABOUT IBP ADMISSION
    naveed88awan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Salam ...... any one kindly send me the recent solved papers of stage 1 i will really appreciate the cooperation. my email address is narjishaiderchangezi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Slam.... any one hve recent solved papers of IBP stage 1 so kindly send me i realy thankfull to u for that....my email adress is chandemahtab75@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Salam,i have read dis whole info which i think is very useful and will help people alot..Please i need past papers of IBP stage 1 kindly if anyone can be ov any assistance i will be really thankful....My Email adrs is sdania.shah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalam-u-Alikum!
      Can you please e.mail me past paper of JAIBP?
      E.mail me on omer.mba4270@iiu.edu.pk
      that will be generous of you.

      Delete
  15. Dear Any one can help me in IBP preparation
    I will thankfull for his kind
    Zohaib Memon
    03313581074

    ReplyDelete
  16. Assalam-u-Alikum!
    Can you please e.mail me past paper of JAIBP Stage 1 ?
    E.mail me on Muhammadnoman2013@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aoa:Anyone have recently solved paperz of stage 1 Pleas do email me.Iwill b thankful 2 u
    email:asmi_moqudas@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. AOA any one havd recently solved papers of stage 1 plz send me mail to my id is haroon_iqbal78@yahoo.com plz m waiting to all who favor me thxful to u

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will be very thankful to you for yours kind cordination to provide me the IBP Stage 11 solved past papers and also help me how i can pass my BC paper which looks an uphill task for me .
    i will be very thankful to you for yours kind cordination.Thanks with regard
    Show message history

    ReplyDelete
  20. AOA any one havd recently solved papers of stage 1 plz send me mail to my id is niaz_97@hotmail.com plz m waiting to all who favor me thxful to u

    ReplyDelete