Sunday, February 20, 2011

WOW ! IBP website got a New Look !


Today was off and I was browsing through various banking sites and for some information I opened the Institute of Bankers website www.ibp.org.pk and to my surprise there was a new website look !

And I am pleased to see this long awaited new look !

Congratulations to IBP and all the examinees for this !

Lets have a look what new we got in this website.

The color scheme of the website is very good ! White & Blue color gives a decent look. The main page give a spacious look and have a large banner which is the latest fashion on websites. This not only provide space for advertising and marketing but also add a look to website. There are small icons to quickly jump through the menus.


There are six main headings with some subheadings. Main Headings are
About IBP
Banking Qualification
Training
Trainers
Publications
Others

These sections comprehensively cover all the sections of IBP.

Then there is a Quick link option on the top right side alongwith a search box. When I clicked in the search box to try search I found three sub categories of search, those are

Workshops
Exams
Website

Overall website looks good and many congrats to all the stakeholders.
But I think that there are some sections which the website is missing, like there should be a section through which the members can do online trainings. There should be a discussion board. Some facebook fanpage links.

Discussion board is a very important part of such website where people visit to seek knowledge. Through Discussion board they can provide a big platform for the students of IBP.

There is an other option I couldn't find, in which we could ask a questions to the trainers & experts of IBP. That option was a very good option but uptill now I couldn't find any link for that.

I hope that facility is still offered by the institute.

But as Winston Churchill said, "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."

So this change is a good sign and I hope that the Institute of Banker Pakistan would keep bringing change for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment